Every year AIM USA provides direct aid to mission monasteries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. This aid includes funding specific grant requests, magazine subscriptions, book distribution, and mass stipends.
In June and November of each year, AIM International publishes a list of all the requests received and approved by the International Office. AIM USA funds grants from that list.
NOVEMBER 2012 GRANTS GRANTS funded by AIM USA Secretariat
- Benedictine sisters and monks in Madagascar - formation classes
- Benedictine sisters in Argentina - publication of a monastic journal
- Benedictine monks in Peru - tuition for philosophy studies for 2 monks
- Benedictine sisters in Togo - travel to France for 2 sisters to participate in formation program
2013 LENTEN APPEAL
- LATIN AMERICA
- Benedictine sisters in Brazil - tuition funds for sisters to study English
- Benedictine sisters in the Philippines - funds for computers and a printer
- Cistercian sisters in Vietnam - tuition funds for study
- Benedictine monks in Vietnam - computers, copy machine, printer
- Cistercian monks in Nigeria - tuition funds for study