Do you have a loved one, living or deceased, whom you’d like remembered in a special way?
Consider having a Mass said for them through AIM USA. Your donation in the form of a Mass offering will be sent to a developing monastery where the Mass for your loved one will be offered. Choosing to honor someone special in this way also helps developing monasteries meet their needs.
These are words of gratitude for Mass offerings received from monasteries around the world:
- For Masses offered at a Benedictine monastery of sisters in Angola the offerings are used to “buy hosts, altar wine, and breviaries for new members.”
- “It is important that we receive Mass offering money to help buy medicines and pay doctors,” from a community in Argentina.
- “The priests who come to our monastery say Mass for us. They use the money for petro and maintenance of the car,” say sisters in Brazil.
- “The Mass offerings help us to get retreat leaders and formation speakers,” from a community in Brazil.
- “The Mass offerings will be used to repair the church and renew the pews” in Burkina Faso.
- “The funds are used for basic needs of the community and they help the community to be open to the cries of the suffering…” says a community in Cameroon.
Mass offerings come from a variety of sources: lay people, priests, organizations, and monasteries in the United States and Canada. Parishes who receive more offerings than they are able to fulfill, are encouraged to send them to AIM USA for distribution. A Mass offering in any amount is gratefully accepted.